Standup members can personalize their report settings. The configurations include setting a reminder to report, whether to receive an email summary of reporting activity or modifying the time (and time-zone) of notifications.
Before members can tweak these settings, the group administrator must first give them the right privileges on the standup in question, which they do by:
- Editing the standup
- Selecting the 'Schedule' tab
- Toggling 'Personalize' to 'On'
...oh, and always remember to hit
Save when you're done! 👈
If you're a standup participant, you can now manage your settings by selecting 'My Preferences' in the respective standup/survey, which you'll find in your dashboard.
From here, you can:
- Choose when you want to receive report notifications
- Confirm the frequency of reminders (or switch them off)
- Set the day and time to receive an email summary of your team's activity
💡 Tip: If you can't manage your settings under 'My Preferences,' ask the admin of the report to check 'Personalize' is toggled 'On' under the 'Schedule' tab.