Geekbot tries to make billing crystal clear [LINK CRYSTAL CLEAR TO THIS]. If you need more information about payments made to Geekbot, you can find everything you need to know by going to your billing history.
Here, you'll find details relating to:
- Everything you've ever been billed for
- Every charge, refund, or deduction made to your account
- How many credits are currently on your account
...now, let's break it down and take a closer look 🧐
At the top of the page, you'll notice your credit count. Credits reflect the money you've paid: for every $1, we add 1 credit to your account.
The date is pretty self-explanatory; it's the date when an event in your billing history happened.
In the Events column, you can see the events that occurred on each date, which will be one of the following:
- Switching participant events: show every time you added someone to (or removed someone from) a standup.
- Subscription events: show every subscription renewal, or failure to renew, as well as changes to a monthly or annual plan.
- Transactions events: reflect all charges made to your credit card, so you can refer back to events and record every transaction.
- Credit allocation events: show when credits were added to (or removed from) your account — every time you add or remove participants, credits are either added to or deducted from your credit balance.
Actions relate to credits and payments. They help you keep track of the transactions made at every event. For example, every time your monthly subscription renews, a charge is made to your credit card with the charge showing as an action.
Finally, you have the balance column. Here, you can always see your current credit balance and the changes resulting from each event.