If you want to get insights on demand directly through Slack, just ask Geekbot! 😄 You can ask about sentiment, specific tasks, team or individual activity, duration a member has been working on a task and more. For example let's say you want to ask about the progress of a task a team member has been working on. Make sure you are not in the middle of a standup report and type:
What has @dwayne done on bug fixes since last month?
Here are a few examples of questions Geekbot understands:
- How is @dwayne feeling today?
- How is the team doing this month?
- What has @dwayne been working on since Monday?
- What is the team working on this week?
- Who worked on bug fixes since April?
- How long is @dwayne working on bug fixes?
- What has @dwayne done on bug fixes since last month?
💡 It is important to use @mentions, task names and time periods to receive explicit responses to your questions. Also, it's mandatory to use question marks (?) while asking these type of questions.